For a third straight year in 2016, Fury FC recorded a growth in attendance numbers due to their incredible fans but also because of the resounding success of the Fury Fanatics program.
For a second consecutive year, the program brought thousands of youth soccer players to TD Place and offered them an unparalleled game-day experience.
By coming to TD Place every fan becomes a part of a growing legion of supporters that has helped make Ottawa’s home field a fortress. The support of the boisterous crowd has helped Fury FC achieve great results in the nation’s capital;and amongst the loudest fans, every game, are definitely the Fury Fanatics.
Presented by Canadian Tire, the Fury Fanatics program returned this season providing youth soccer players (aged 14 and under) across Ottawa-Gatineau with a free season ticket to catch all the action of Ottawa’s professional soccer club and to do cool activities.
Interesting facts about the Fury Fanatics
- Almost 32k lanyards were delivered to youth soccer players, representing 36 partner associations from the Ottawa-Gatineau region
- Associations as far as Opeongo, Kemptville, Russell, and as close as downtown Ottawa
- All players aged 14 or under can access all matches at no cost
- Teams that book in advance can reserve cool experiences such as walking out with the players, watching the teams warm up from the sidelines, ball retrieving duties, acting as the guard of honor or playing a mini-game at half time or pre-match.
- Tickets can be booked by going to www.furyfanatics.com and clicking on their club logos, or in person at the box office.
- Associations can book club days where all members are invited to attend at a preferred rate, and their teams can take part in the match experiences
For a complete list of partnered clubs and for youth players to access their Fury Fanatics tickets, visit www.FuryFanatics.com